Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week 17 - 18 ~ Final Post

I am proud to say this is my final post for store you information 2 project.
I have accomplished the following:
• Completed my part of the project .Which is part two out of four parts, and completed my MySQL part. I have uploaded the table online and double checked if everything is in its proper way.
• Double checked the progress of my groups work
• Gathering the group and discussed the finalization of the project, which included how we are going to present the tables, also next week’s oral defense.

Finally, this project was one of the challenging projects that I have completed this year were I spent most of the first couple of days confused of what should be done and how. However, I completed my part with flying colors.

Over and Out ,
Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment